Launch your career in Data Science with a unique in-class experience
Our data visualisation course covers the basic principles of working with Tableau such as conditional formatting, integrating the dashboard, scripting, linking maps, Tableau integration with R, etc. Our experienced staff will mentor you through the various tools and shortcuts that make Tableau easy and fun to work with. At the end of the course, practical assignments and a live project will ensure you are ready to deliver business solutions for the organisational benefit.
20 Hours Live classes
+ 15 Hours Project work
Taught by expert industry professionals.
Basics to Advanced
No programming experience? No worries, we start from the basics!
Placement Assistance, Interview Preparation and more
Data Visualization Fundamentals
- Introducing Tableau
- Managing Data Sources and Visualizations
- Managing Tableau Worksheets and Workbooks
Telling Stories with Tableau
- Creating Basic Charts
- Annotating and Formatting Charts
- Mapping Geographic Data
- Creating Dashboards and Actions
Calculations and Data Model
- Creating Custom Calculations and Fields
- Analyzing Data Using Statistical Tools
- Sorting and Filtering Tableau Data
Create a Sales Forecast Dashboard
Creating Great Visualizations with Tableau
- Defining Groups and Sets
- Creating and Pivoting Crosstabs
- Formatting Tableau Visualizations
Frequently asked questions
Who is this course for?
- Analytics professionals who want to fasten their career development.
- IT and Software professionals who are looking to get into the field of Data Analytics/ Data Science.
- Students and graduates who want to start their career with Data Analytics, or Data Science.
Anyone who wants to get started with Analytics
What are the prerequisites for the course?
How will TheDataSteps help you get a Data Science Job?
Getting a Data Science job is not as hard as it sounds. Our instructors will help you refine your profile thoroghly
Resume Preparation: We help you customize your resumes for various jobs.
Mock interviews (Technical + HR Round)
Co-ops & Placement Assistance (we help refer your profile in our network)
Capstone Projects: Projects that you can showcase to the recruiters.
What is the expected salary that I can expect after the course?
Contract-based: $45 to $95 per hour incorporated (Based on experience)
Full Time: $80k to $120k yearly (Based on experience)
Will I get a course completion certificate?
Yes, after the course you will receive an e-copy of the certificate. DataSteps certifcates have unique and verifiable IDs that you can share with employers, family and friends.