Launch your career in Data Science with a unique in-class experience
This course gives you the opportunity to develop a broad understanding of machine learning, with no technical coding or programming knowledge required. The main focus is to empower you to leverage the techniques of machine learning to sort data and optimize business operations within your organization. Case study analysis enables you to formulate clear problem statement, inspect closely the due process, the practices associated with data handling.
20 Hours Live classes
+ 15 Hours Project work
Taught by expert industry professionals.
Basics to Advanced
No programming experience? No worries, we start from the basics!
Placement Assistance, Interview Preparation and more
Introduction to Machine Learning
- Introduction to Big Data and Machine Learning
- Understanding Python
Supervised Learning- Classification
- Classification fundamentals: Data and Models
- Understanding Decision Trees and Naive Bayes
- Feature selection & evaluating models
- Linear classifiers & Decision boundaries
- A case study
Machine Learning Techniques
- Types of Learning
- Supervvised Learning
- Unsupervised Learning
- Advice for applying Machine Learning
- Machine Learning System Design
- Deep Learning
Supervised Learning: Regression
- Types of Regression Models: Linear, Logistic
- Predicting house prices: A case study in Regression
- Linear Regression and Logistic Raegressions: A Model-based approach
- Overfitting, Feature Selection, etc.
Machine Learning Advanced Topics
- Advanced Topics In Machine Learning
- Reinforcement Learning
- Deep Learning
- Capstone Project 1: Predict churned customers.
- Capstone Project 2: Forecasting Ecommerce Sales