Launch your career in Data Science with a unique in-class experience
This course gives you the opportunity to develop a broad understanding of machine learning, with no technical coding or programming knowledge required. The main focus is to empower you to leverage the techniques of machine learning to sort data and optimize business operations within your organization. Case study analysis enables you to formulate clear problem statement, inspect closely the due process, the practices associated with data handling.
20 Hours Live classes
+ 15 Hours Project work
Taught by expert industry professionals.
Basics to Advanced
No programming experience? No worries, we start from the basics!
Placement Assistance, Interview Preparation and more
Introduction to Machine Learning
- Introduction to Big Data and Machine Learning
- Understanding Python
Supervised Learning- Classification
- Classification fundamentals: Data and Models
- Understanding Decision Trees and Naive Bayes
- Feature selection & evaluating models
- Linear classifiers & Decision boundaries
- A case study
Machine Learning Techniques
- Types of Learning
- Supervvised Learning
- Unsupervised Learning
- Advice for applying Machine Learning
- Machine Learning System Design
- Deep Learning
Supervised Learning: Regression
- Types of Regression Models: Linear, Logistic
- Predicting house prices: A case study in Regression
- Linear Regression and Logistic Raegressions: A Model-based approach
- Overfitting, Feature Selection, etc.
Machine Learning Advanced Topics
- Advanced Topics In Machine Learning
- Reinforcement Learning
- Deep Learning
- Capstone Project 1: Predict churned customers.
- Capstone Project 2: Forecasting Ecommerce Sales
Frequently asked questions
Who is this course for?
This course is for you if you want to:
- Solve business problems with the techniques of machine learning.
Develop a strategy to apply machine learning model.
Lead the technical and business development teams working to incorporate machine learning strategies into an enterprise.
What are the prerequisites for the course?
How will TheDataSteps help you get a Data Science Job?
Getting a Data Science job is not as hard as it sounds. Our instructors will help you refine your profile thoroghly
Resume Preparation: We help you customize your resumes for various jobs.
Mock interviews (Technical + HR Round)
Co-ops & Placement Assistance (we help refer your profile in our network)
Capstone Projects: Projects that you can showcase to the recruiters.
What is the expected salary that I can expect after the course?
Contract-based: $45 to $95 per hour incorporated (Based on experience)
Full Time: $80k to $120k yearly (Based on experience)
Will I get a course completion certificate?
Yes, after the course you will receive an e-copy of the certificate. DataSteps certifcates have unique and verifiable IDs that you can share with employers, family and friends.